1. Finely crumble the cocoa sponge cake into a bowl.
Try to crumble it in tiny pieces, it will be easier to make the dough.
2. Add the 3 tablespoons of hazelnut cream.
Mix well and vigurously with your hands until the mixture is moist and sticky.
3. At this point set the cups on a tray and create small balls of about 0.5 oz each.
Put each ball in a baking cup.
Let them rest in the fridge for at least three hours or all night.
4. A few minutes before taking them out of the fridge, prepare different bowls with the decorations.
Drain the chocolate in a baine-marie.
5. When all the decorations are ready, take the pralines out of the fridge and make a small hole on the upper part.
Insert the sticks in the chocolate.
6. Dip the pralines one by one in the chocolate, making them drain off, then decorate them as you like.
After you dip them one after the other, place them on the tray again.
Let the cake pops rest in the fridge until it's time to serve them.
The PIR. PASTIC. 5 baking cups used for this recipe are made of pure white cellulose paper suitable for the presentation of confectionery products.
They are recyclable and biodegradable, and can be printed externally with a striped pattern or customized in different colors.
If you already have an account with Novacart Group, you can log in using the same credentials.
If you don’t have an account yet you can register here.
Forgot your login details? Reset your password