1. Preheat the oven to 180 ° C. Separate the yolks from the whites by pouring them into different bowls.
Then pour the egg yolks in a bowl, with sugar and melted butter.
2. Add the buckwheat flour, the vanillin and half a packet of yeast into the bowl with the yolks.
3. Mount the egg whites you have poured into the other bowl with an electric whisk.
Once ready, use a kitchen spatula to pour them into the other bowl along with the other ingredients.
Stir the mixture with the spatula, slowly from top to bottom.
4. Once the mixture is homogeneous, you can pour it into Novacart Ecos mold for ring cakes (SKU G9F08375) and put it in the oven to cook for about 30-35 minutes.
To make sure the cake is ready, put a toothpick in the dough all the way down: if it is dry when you remove it, it means the cake is ready.
5. After letting it cool for about ten minutes, cut the cake in half and add a generous amount of your favorite jam.
6. The buckwheat cake is now ready to be served on an elegant Novacart doily lace in gold color, such as the Apollo 4 with a diameter of 250 mm.
The ECOS 172-40 single-serving baking mold (SKU G9F08375) is made of pure cellulose paper with a turned-up edge. The Ecos mold is able to withstand food fats, freezing and baking up to 220 ° C.
If you already have an account with Novacart Group, you can log in using the same credentials.
If you don’t have an account yet you can register here.
Forgot your login details? Reset your password