1. Make some coffee with the mocha and let it cool down.
When it is cold, pour it in a soup plate and add the cup of milk.
2. Lay the biscuits in a dish.
In the meantime, pour the coconut flour in another dish.
3. At this point, take one biscuit and spread the chocolate cream on one side with a teaspoon.
On another biscuit spread the mascarpone with a teaspoon.
Close the two biscuits like a sandwich. Continue with all the biscuits doing the same.
4. Once you have finished, wet each pair of biscuits on each side with the coffee latte.
On both sides, sprinkle the coconut flour.
5. Place each pair of biscuits in the cups and serve them on a tray.
Novacart single-portion R 44 H 25 baking cups are made of pure white cellulose paper that can be custom designed impressing logos, colors and graphics requested.
The paper is resistant to food fats, freezing and baking up to 220°C. Furthermore, once used, these cups are recyclable and biodegradable.
If you already have an account with Novacart Group, you can log in using the same credentials.
If you don’t have an account yet you can register here.
Forgot your login details? Reset your password